Monday, March 13, 2006

I will not...


In my effort to customize the content on my blog, i started playing around with the html code in the settings. Ofcourse me being me completely ignored the warning on blogger help that said i must save my original code somewhere. I changed things back and forth and the result was I saw only garbled html code on my site. Twas not possible to undo since I had saved changes every step of the way and not even kept track of what changes I was making...

Anyway - took the dumb and easy route out - and just created another blog and copied the html code from there. And it worked. My blog is alive and breathing again...

Guess there is always a way out in life *impish smile*

Categories: Trivia_

8 comments:

  1. well it hasnt completely worked. your sidebar is all the way at the bottom. lol. might want to go into account settings and pick a new template. it will go back to the original layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...your blog title...your sidebar...your links...nothing can be seen...so suggest this would be a good time to change your template!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will always take a back up at all times....

    ReplyDelete
  4. HTML Code the mind can make sense of,if bends as it should,divine code is what we can never mess with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fuddy duddy man...i couldn't agree with you more on that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Oh to be alive again" is what your blog code said I am sure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. heehee thts typical "pri" style , reshma...i often hav goofed up on these blog settings thanks to me being soo technologically challenged ...;p.


    "Guess there is always a way out in life"
    yeps :) thr is...the only challenge is to figure it...
    congrats on havin ur blog back :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. abhishek - you picture stealer! well - whats the big deal - its only a pic!

    ReplyDelete