Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Crack


Why don’t you take beautiful pictures of me…Ria lamented? Others take such flattering pics of their wives.  

How do you know that, Ria?

Coz I have seen those all over Facebook ! You only take pictures of stones and concrete, Arjun.  

But that’s what we’re here for…to take pictures of our house under construction. It is just documentation baby!

Ria was adamant…but documentation can also be arty

Arjun tried to console her. Ok look here, I’ve taken this picture of you. It looks so natural.

That pictured angered Ria even more. You mean to say I naturally look nerdy!

That’s not what I said… anyway never mind.  And Arjun turned his attention to taking more pictures of the workers laying bricks on the walls of what would be their first home. Sunlight rushed in through the gaping hole in the half-done porch.

No one noticed but cracks had already begun to appear...

No comments:

Post a Comment